I started this window months ago, but kept putting it aside to work on other window projects. I finally finished it on Saturday, and the glue is in the drying stage...the sky will dry and will be a mixture of clear blue as well as clear glass with white swirls. John named this one "3 Sheets to the Wind" in reference to the 3 sheets on the clothesline. (which don't show up well in the full photos, but there is a detailed photo below)
I'm not going to add grout to this one. It measures 29 inches wide by 24 inches high....larger than the windows I've been doing recently. I love the way it turned out...it looks glorious when the sun is shining through it!