Saturday, January 8, 2011

Black & White World

Another grey day, and snowing. The world looks black and white.

Lots of exciting things have been going on in the last few days. I have been madly putting a project together, which I'll be telling you about tomorrow...and then I'll be laying low for a while and focussing on radiation treatments and healing.

Today...meeting someone new this afternoon...always a fun thing. Tonight, John and I are headed out to dinner at the home of a lovely couple in one of my favourite towns. Tomorrow, I'm out with another friend on a photo shoot (hope the weather gets better!).

Enjoy your Saturday!

2 comments:

Patchmaker said...

Looking forward to seeing your new project. Have fun tonight!

Karen said...

Yes, anxious to see what you're up to next!...and your plans sound wonderful, enjoy!