Monday, December 15, 2014

Beach Meadows Beach

When visiting our "12 Beaches of Christmas", of course we have to include some of our favourite beaches. Beach Meadows Beach is near the top of my list. (please don't ask me to put my favourites in order...I could never do that!). All of our family photos are taken by me setting the timer and running to get into the photo. This often gets our standard Schnauzer Charlie excited, as you can see in this photo. I don't think I've ever seen him jump so high before. I didn't know it was happening at the time...only when I took a look at the photos when we got home.
Family Photo - Beach Meadows Beach
The beach is very long and nice and sandy. I've never seen it with so much seaweed, but we had big rain storms last week which probably stirred things up a bit. At one end of the beach is a big rock...we like going up on the rock (you'll see photos below). I'm the queen of the world when I'm up there watching and listening to the waves crash.

My little videos aren't very exciting, but hopefully they help make you feel like you're on the beach with us. Join us on our walk...












2 comments:

martha brown said...

Your little videos are VERY exciting :) I could just watch them all day. I miss the beaches! Thank you again for bringing us along on your walks :)

Sybil said...

Oh the sand looks wonderful and I love your "Queen-of-the-World" rock ...

Yet another beach I have not visited ...

BTW have you been to Blue Beach up around Hansport ? Loads of marvellous Fossils there.