Saturday, September 6, 2014

Exposure Time - Opening Reception

Thursday evening was the opening reception for the Exposure Time exhibit at Viewpoint Gallery. I was very excited to have my photo included in this juried exhibit. The exhibit runs until September 28th. Also, my photo was included on Photo Life's website to promote the event: http://www.photolife.com/2014/09/new-photo-exhibition-in-halifax/
Viewpoint Gallery

Our friend Derek Johnston took a photo of John and me outside the gallery

Sybil Nunn...a fellow blogger and friend (crittersnus.blogspot.ca)



with my photo...hard to see the birds flying above the trees, but they are there

celebrating with John after attending the opening

2 comments:

Sybil said...

Gosh you are photogenic !

Congrats on the show. What a thrill !

carrie jacobson said...

Congratulations! It looks like a nice show, and a good crowd at the opening. Your photo is lovely.