Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Two Trees in January

two trees - January 2014
Just down the road from us stand two old apple trees in the middle of a field. For many years, I have driven by these trees and thought to myself that I should take a picture of them someday. Well, the "someday" happened last year. I have stopped by every now and then for a year now to take a photo of these two trees. A week or so ago, I drove by as the sun was setting. I only had my pocket camera with me, but I decided to stop anyway. 

Soon I'll post a series of photos of these two trees.

3 comments:

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Nice photo; captures the cold! Brrr!

(BTW - I have a stained glass light fixture for you if you can use the glass. Send me an email if you're interested.)

CrimsonLeaves said...

Beautiful photo, Sara!

Anonymous said...

Pretty!
DIL
xo