Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Inspirational Postcards

My new inspirational postcards are printed and I think they look great! I decided to upsize the cards this time around...each card is 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches. The sets have one card of each of the six images. They are available for sale at La Bonne Vie in Mahone Bay, or from me anytime.
front and back of package insert





A while back, I was asking for advice on a new image for my "Take Hold of the Oars" inspirational saying (you can see the images by clicking on this link). I did print the image with the yellow dories, but I wasn't thrilled with it. It just seems a little "busy" for my liking. While we were on vacation in early July, I took a photo of these two dories. I added my saying and had the cards printed and love the colours and simplicity. I also love the message....some good words I needed to apply to myself this summer!


Interested in buying a set?

Six Card Set, including shipping

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Oh Sara, they're just lovely. Simply lovely.