Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Photo Club celebration

Last night our photography club held our annual awards dinner...a nice pot luck get together at one of our member's homes....a stunning setting on a lake. I was the lucky recipient of three awards...the Nature Trophy, the Silent Essay Trophy, and Photographer of the Year.
Photographer of the Year 2012-2013
After the evening was over, I had to sneak outside with my camera to capture the sunset...I wasn't the only one to do this....I was with a bunch of people who tend to travel with cameras :)

one of Karen's cats in profile


6 comments:

Janet said...

Stunning photos, Sara. And congratulations for the awards!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

AND it's not luck....it's TALENT that earned you those awards.

Love,
DIL, G and Miss M.

Amanda Pedro said...

I think a very Hearty congratulations is in order!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Love your photos. And thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
Judy

aliceinparis said...

Congratulations!!!!

Taos Sunflower said...

Congratulations! Well deserved.