Wednesday, January 9, 2013

a little update

near Pleasant River on the afternoon of New Year's Eve
By all reports, we are to receive a lot of rain today....and then it will freeze....which means a wild walk down the driveway to get the paper in the next couple of days.

Lots going on in my office, which is why it has been quiet on my blog. I kicked off the 2013 Paws For Charity Art Book Project a few days ago, and have received quite a few responses already. If you know of any artists or photographers who deal with dogs and cats, please share this link with them: Submissions for the 2013 Art Book Project

Tonight: dinner and a movie with someone special

4 comments:

Sybil said...

Oh Sara, that book is lovely. I'll be coming back in the fall to order calendars for my doggie friends. And by that I mean friends who like dogs -- not for my friends who ARE dogs ! ;-)

Pat MacKenzie said...

I love your header picture - the cat has place of honor I see, comfortably curled up on your lap. Good luck wiht the book project. I imagine that'll keep you busy for some time.

Anonymous said...

The photo reminds me of Ontario.
I'm loving your black and white work!
Judy

Lisa Tatsuko said...

This is beautiful, Sara...