Thursday, December 13, 2012

on the menu

so....what's on the menu?
I have been feeling a little uninspired lately, but am getting back on track. 

Yesterday, I finished a window that I started a couple of months ago (photos coming as soon as we get a sunny day).

And...I enrolled myself in a photography course. A course that I have to show my photos to other people and get critiqued. Yikes. I foresee a little bit of fretting in my future. But, I signed up....and paid my deposit. My first session is in January, and I'll have six sessions...running every 2 weeks....until the end of March. I'm quite excited about it! It's called Creative Photography,and I'm hoping it will stretch my creative horizons. Should be interesting.

And...I am organizing the details for the 2013 Paws For Charity Art Book Project. Emails will be going out to photographers and artists the first week of January. This will be the 5th Art Book for me to curate, and I know it's going to be great.

Lots of things on the menu. That's the way I like it!

2 comments:

Heather T. Imagery said...

Hi Sara! I had to peek in to catch a better look - what a GREAT catch. Kitty, makes me giggle, the funny things that they do.

Do send an email my way, please, I think I might have some time to contribute before Spring comes along :)

Taos Sunflower said...

Love your kitty!