Sunday, August 12, 2012

a little bit of soul

The new joke around here is that I may not have any heart, but now I have a soul...
picking up our "new" car
After 3 years of being a one car family, we are back to 2 cars and I am the proud owner of a 2010 Kia Soul. No more juggling appointments...no more worrying about going out with my camera for hours...ah, freedom!

Although we drove for an hour into Halifax to test drive the car, we discovered that the owners had a "get away" place just 5 miles from our house...once again proving what a small world it is. They have not only sold their soul...they sold "the farm" too....so we won't be "almost neighbours" any longer.

1 comment:

Sybil said...

I always think those cars are so cool. They have this sorta wrap-around window at the back. Very funky. Do the seats go down flat ?

P.S. Like your hair cut.