Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Passionate Observer

A Passionate Observer is a new project set up by blogger Susan Black at 29 Black Street. It's a weekly photo project for capturing daily life. I thought I'd try it out. 

Our first assignment: Week 1 challenge - by next Wednesday post a series of 10 snippets from your life ... from your week. Think of how the 10 photos you post will work as a series of photos. It could be 10 different views of one thing, or a series of vastly different images strung together. Experiment with how close you get to your subject & always look for beautiful light.
Riley is recuperating well after her porcupine incident, and is very good at feeling sorry for herself



Please join us...it will be fun! 

2 comments:

karen said...

Hi Sara,
Love your photos! The one with the shadows of the bed frame(?)especially.
Your pooch is adorable. Look forward to our journey with Susan and becoming a more passionate observer. I think this is going to be fun, and how nice that I get to meet you along the way.
Thanks for sharing.

Sybil said...

I always intend on taking part in these assignments ... and then I see something shiny and forget.