Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Flower Power

Last week, I arranged for our photo club members to visit the greenhouses at Wiles Farm Market and Bakery. Only 5 of us were able to go, but it was a fantastic outing. We took photos for 2 hours, then headed out for lunch. These are a few of my photos...not my best (saving those for our photo club floral competition!) but the photos will give you an idea of what's available at Wiles Market.









I have hundreds and hundreds of photos....I'll be sorting through them for a while!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those baskets neat?
Can't believe you have better photos than these. Wow, the fushia!!!
Judy

Pat MacKenzie said...

That second photo is absolutely gorgeous - so clear and life-like. It's calendar-worthy for sure.

Sybil said...

Lovely photos. I find this time of the year quite intoxicating.

Have you been to the Tangled Garden near Kentville ?