Saturday, February 18, 2012

a splash of red

"A Splash Of Red" commission - next stage grouting
There are some times when I feel like I have creativity bursting in my brain, and I feel almost hyper until I sit down and just get things done.

This has been a productive week...30 pages completed for the Paws For Charity Book Project, several pages completed for my Photo Club yearbook, several inspirational postcards created and (almost) ordered (more on that later), the above window was completed and just needs to be grouted, and another commission is three quarters done (cutting and gluing). Phew.

Time for a break. Which for me means a nice walk around the field with the girls.

1 comment:

Patchmaker said...

Beautiful! I think this is my favorite of all the ones you've posted.

Hope you enjoyed your walk around the field.