Sunday, February 5, 2012

and the excitement builds

I look out this window every time I leave my office to head downstairs. I often think that the simplicity of the poppy heads with the lines of the blinds would make an interesting photo, so I finally decided to take one. It didn't turn out as I had pictured it in my mind but it was worth a try.

Like millions of other people around the world, we'll be watching the Super Bowl tonight...here we're just a party of two with some four legged fans :) John watches it for the football...I watch for the commercials (although we don't see all the good ones the Americans get to watch) and for the half time show.

We're also getting ready for a special guest to arrive on Tuesday...someone we only see once or twice (if we're lucky) each year. I am getting so excited, I'm worse than a kid at Christmas time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are looking so forward to our special guest!!!
DIL
xo

Sybil said...

Lovely photo.

Superbowl. Football right ?