Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

toasting the New Year with G, K, and Miss M
Happy New Year!

I don't make resolutions, but I do like to sit down and think about things I want to accomplish during the coming year.
Riley joins us for a photo
I'm anxious to start working with my glass windows again, and have 3 projects on the go (well, in my mind!). That will start tomorrow.
Mulligan slept through it all

Today is a day for physio, and my hope is that I'll graduate from physio appointments soon!! I have been dedicated in my daily exercises, and twice a week physio appointments...but the progress is slow.

Here's to a new year of family love, improved health, and new creative endeavors!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Great pics, Sara - looks like the start of 2012 was fabulous for you and your family!

I chose a word again this year - FOCUS - and am looking forward to all the shiny possibilities.

Can't wait to see your windows - and good luck with physio!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

What a nice way to bring in the new year. Good luck on your physio.

aliceinparis said...

So fun to see all your smiling faces! Great way to start the year.
Here's to a wonderful, HEALTHY, prosperous, joy and fun filled 2012!
You are on your way!