Sunday, November 13, 2011

frosty

I haven't been able to walk the dogs to get the paper in the morning since my shoulder surgery. Holding two dog leashes of two dogs who constantly circle is beyond my one armed ability. So....every morning we jump in the car to go the 1/2 mile drive to pick up the paper. The girls have adapted wonderfully, but I am longing for the day I'll be able to walk them both again.
frost on the car's windshield
There was some lovely frost on the windshield this morning, that got me heading back into the house for my camera. The frost is a bit out of focus, a result of being too close and shooting something at an angle...but I like the photos anyway. These photos have been touched up a bit....I added higher contrast and added a touch of blue. Sometimes it's fun to play a bit with the photo software.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the soft focus one too. There seems to be intersecting paths or rails, leading you in or out.
Hope you don't have your degree in psycology!!!
Judy