Sunday, November 6, 2011

floral bouquet

I've been sorting through my flower photos for an upcoming Floral Competition at my photo club. It's always tough for me to settle on the photos I want to enter into competition. We have to enter two digital photos and two prints for a shot at the trophy for this category. I would like to not bother entering, but my competitive side won't allow that. These are some photos that didn"t make the cut.
climbing roses in Bear River

pot of petunias from a friend

farmer's market bouquet

orchid from DIL

after the rain

3 comments:

SmileyIsles said...

They are all so beautiful, but I think the Farmer's Market Bouquet is my favourite. Good job!

Frosty Duncan said...

I felt so guilty for not entering the nature one, so I did this week, you're pictures, as always are beutiful.

Frosty Duncan said...

beautiful