Monday, October 31, 2011

find a place

from my 2012 inspirational calendar...available here
I had my first physio appointment today...one week after my surgery. It went very well, with the big exception that I was told that "protocol" had changed for this type of physio, and that I would have to have my arm in a sling for 12 (yes, twelve!!) weeks.

Luckily, I finished one of my window commissions for Christmas early, another was completely cut and glued before my surgery (I think I'll be able to do the grouting one handed by the end of November), and a third commission I just received today is happy to wait. 

In the meantime,  I'll just keep visiting those places in my mind and hope for some peace  (and patience!!)

2 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

12 weeks sure seems like a long sentence doesn't it...an enforced rest but how restless it'll probably make you to get back to your beautiful glass work again.

Your picture is beautiful, as well as the sentiment. Two more months and I'll be able to put my calendar up.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

You'll be able to do a whole lot of reading in 12 weeks. We should be able to drop by in the next couple of weeks. I'll email you in the week before going. Take care.