Friday, August 5, 2011

Restez Calme

I was up just after the crack of dawn this morning with the dogs, and decided to take advantage of the glimmer of sunlight....it has been raining for days here. I loaded my camera and dogs into the car and planned to take photos of the sunrise over a nearby lake. That didn't work out...the sun was in the wrong direction. But we carried on down the road and this is what we found:






I don't usually get up and going early in the morning. The usual routine is get up, take dogs out, feed dogs, walk dogs one mile to get the paper, read paper and drink coffee....


...but I could be convinced to change my habits. I enjoyed the early morning jaunt with my camera.

3 comments:

TeresaA said...

it was worth the early rise. it's been too long since we've been out!

Pat MacKenzie said...

What gorgeous pictures - the color and light are amazing, and the water is so still and reflective. That's worth getting up early for.

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

beautiful! i think it is good to change up our routines every now and then. i'm sure the dogs enjoyed the change too. xo!