Thursday, April 14, 2011

red rubber boots

"Well my wardrobe, it used to be duller But now I've got this one splash of colour I've got red rubber boots and I'm gonna go steppin tonight!" - from Phineas and Ferb I've wanted red rubber boots for AGES, and saw a pair in Annapolis Royal when we were touring with our friends Jack and Karen from Ontario last September. But...they didn't have my size.Look what the courier brought me today...thanks to Jack & Karen! I'm going to try not to feel guilty them when I'm schlepping around the farm wearing these babies! Aren't they fun?

How can a person feel gloomy doing chores wearing these?

8 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Sara: I'm so sorry that Johnm had a setback and needed further surgery - hospital acquired infections are becoming a major problem these days. Wish him well for me with his recovery and rehab.
And I lurve those red rubber boots - you must feel very cheerful wearing them!

Judy said...

Well. I thought that i was jealous about hearing owls but now you show me those marvelous boots. Paint me green.
John had one good nurse. Hope he's feeling better. (and not jealous of the boots).

Patchmaker said...

Seriously kewl boots!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I adore Phineas and Ferb; and I love those red rubber boots!

Heather T. said...

OH, you've impressed me so much in the past, Sara, I had no idea that you'd step it up into Phineas and Ferb style!! You keep up with Phineas and Ferb? We LOVE them.

You're so cool ;)

And, yes, I love your red rubber boots, too!

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

too cute. those definitely chase away any gloom or dullness! i am sure you will have an extra lightness to your step when you wear them...and what sweet friends to think of you!

Loth said...

Fabulous boots indeed! And a lovely chair behind them - Husband and I are celebrating finding a maker of Adirondack chairs in the UK and have gleefully ordered two for our little cottage. We are creating a little "faux Nova Scotia" of our very own over here!

Shelley Ristau said...

Your red rubber boots are gorgeous! I love my Nokian Red Rubber Boots as well! You can find a pair just like them at http://www.outsidemetro.com/

And you're right, you can't be upset if you have on the right shoes (or boots for that matter)!!