Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Love From Me book

I have been working on a special project (www.lovefrommeproject.blogspot.com) over the last few weeks. With the help of 60 artists who contributed photographs and artwork, I put together a book using their donated images, and it looks pretty spectacular if I do say so myself!

All proceeds from the sale of these books are donated to The Rose Fund c/o The South Shore Regional Hospital. The Rose Fund is a registered charity that helps cancer patients who face financial difficulties as a result of dealing with their cancer treatments. Speaking from personal experience, I know how expensive the drugs are to buy! Not to mention, the driving back and forth for treatments, etc, etc. We are so very lucky that we can afford to deal with everything without help. It is my hope that selling these books will help some people who aren't as lucky as I am.

Take a look...let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Lisa RedWillow said...

Just beautiful work and dedecaiton.
You put so much focus work and love into this . It too my breath away . So many many wonderful Artists.
Thanks for letting me be a small part of this.
Lisa
I have it on my FB wall.
Thank you Sara

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Gorgeous work! Lovely idea!

Archie and Melissa said...

the book is so fabulous sara!
i cannot wait for mine to arrive!

Donna said...

I think it's spectacular! Loved seeing so many different forms of artistic expression, with the uniqueness of each artist shining off the page.
What a wonderful idea/concept brilliantly executed!
You should be very proud of your creation.