Monday, March 14, 2011

how I'm spending my days

I am spending a large part of my days outside these days....trying to burn off energy. No, not my energy (I could use a little to keep up). Our new pup Riley is full of pep and she's keeping our (almost) 12 year old Mulligan active. Mulligan is gentle and has an extraordinary amount of patience.Although I grumble when I roll out of bed at 6ish in the morning, it makes me smile to walk around our fields (even in the rain) and watch the joy of a puppy as she discovers her world.

5 comments:

Spreading the Love! said...

They keep you young, don't they?

Patchmaker said...

I'm with you in the 6-ish roll out of bed, and I'm logging more miles around town than I ever thought possible, but Cooper has such a big puppy grin on his face when we go that it's all worthwhile! Riley sure is a cutie!

TeresaA said...

I love watching happy dogs run around. How can you not smile?!

Christine said...

I can only imagine the amount of baths a whitish dog would need in the country! lol

She's so cute.

Gardeningbren said...

She is beautiful and already enriching your lives...and Mulligan's.