Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Garden Shed Envy

A couple of years ago, we headed to New Brunswick towing our trailer and picked up some windows left over from a renovation of a century old farm house. The windows were much, much bigger than the man told me on the phone....too big for my window art...but we brought them home anyway and I've been dreaming about a greenhouse ever since.I spotted this wee garden shed on a recent drive, and snapped some photos on our return trip.

Isn't it cute? I have enough windows to build something similar....now I just need some wood and roofing materials. Oh yeah, and some talent.
A girl can dream...

8 comments:

Karen said...

Now I have garden shed envy too!... we just found out each sheet of plexiglass we need to finish little greenhouse? $220. PER SHEET! ugh.

One of your windows in a garden shed would be awesomeness!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

That's a gorgeous shed! Good luck.

TeresaA said...

you can totally get this done. I would go and ask the people who own this one what they did!

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

shed just doesn't seem to be the right word for this cutie! i love it!

Moose said...

WAY cute!! Now that I have my dream Studio for my printing presses I NEED this garden shed too...ah.
Tail Wags,
~moose

Janet said...

Beautiful garden shed/greenhouse - I could see myself doing some seriious seed starting in a place like that!
Hope you're well and not too sick of winter lingering.
Janet

Christine said...

I really like that shed too! Probably would spend most of my time in it!

Ula Heximer said...

Perhaps you can make a shed of your own... turn it into a group project to make the construction easier. It's a fun experience, and if you're willing to cultivate a garden you'll have a valuable storage space ready.