Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Plaque Happy

Remember this canvas print?I have been busy mounting some of them on 6 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch plaques. I have only mounted two of my inspirational images so far. Here is one of them:The canvas was printed with archival ink, mounted with archival glue, and then sprayed with archival matte varnish. I'm really happy with the results. Here are some veggie photos I mounted and put in the kitchen...not a great photo of them:Eight more to mount, and I'll be done the first set.

7 comments:

Heather T. said...

Sara, I am SO impressed!! Now you have me curious and I'll have to go googling around to see the how to :)

Very beautiful.

Karen said...

These are awesome. I love how they look in a series on the wall. Keep those creative juices flowing!

aliceinparis said...

They turned out GREAT~

TeresaA said...

what a great idea!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Very nice, Sara. You're just a fount of creativity.

jodi (bloomingwriter) said...

What a lot of work...but they will be fabulous when you have the set all done! Happy New Year, Sara, hope it's far more joyous and healthy for you than last year.

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

very cool and they look great. you know how i love the "silence" photo. i look at it every day!!! happy new year!