Monday, January 31, 2011

Logo - Love From Me

You may know that I am working on the "Love From Me" Project, a collection of art and photographs from contributors around the world. (well, so far the world consists of Canada, US, and England) My project needs a logo, and I have had a wonderful email and telephone mentor....Susan Black from 29 Black Street. (blog: http://www.29blackstreet.blogspot.com/ , etsy shop: 29blackstreet).

I have created 3 versions of the logo. Recognize the heart? I'll give you a clue: www.sharleystudio.blogspot.com/2011/01/finished-flowers-in-my-heart.html

So...which version do you like best?

Version 1: (pink L, red ove)Version 2: (all red)Version 3: pink

11 comments:

Janet said...

First, great logo :)

Second, found Susan's blog through you a couple of weeks ago and have been lurking ever since. She's very talented.

Third, voting. I really like the all red one (#2), but because of the Breast Cancer connection I'm voting for #1 - the pink L with the red 'ove'. And I love how you've incorporated your Flowers in My Heart into the logo :)

Heather T. said...

I like the all red logo, Sara :) very nice, too. I still need to make my submission, now, don't I? Hope there's still room for me.

Jennifer said...

Another vote for the all red logo!

NancyMac said...

Nice Logos!! I like the all red one too.

Susan said...

Hi, I think I prefer the all red as well ! It looks great

aliceinparis said...

Love the logo!
I can't decide. I do like the pop of pink with the red. So I chose the big L pink with red heat and ove.

Lisa S. said...

Nice logo! #1 is my favourite!

Emily said...

I am indecisive! I like how the L pops on the first choice, but I think it's a little too "hot" pink for me...so then I think I'd go for the all red one! LOVE the heart!

sunshinesmilesphotography.blogspot.com

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I like #3.

Robin said...

I like the red too but I must say they are all lovely. I really like your heart in the middle!

Janet said...

Despite the fact that pink denotes support of breast cancer, I still have to go for the all red - the aesthetics are far better.
Hunker doown - stay warm - it's started!!!