Friday, October 22, 2010

Visit From A Friend

Meet Clover. No, this cutie isn't ours. But we did have a great visit with Clover and her "mom" on Wednesday.I wasn't sure how our dogs would behave with their guest, but they all got along beautifully. I was reminded how much energy puppies have. I think I was probably the one who was most tired after our 3 hour walk and visit!Wednesday was a beautiful sunny day (unlike today) so I took a few more fall colour photos. It's a good thing I did! Most of the leaves have since blown away. No, your eyes have not gone out of focus...I was playing with the camera to try to come up with a modern art effect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clover is beautiful and reminds me of a fuzzy Mulligan.
DIL
xo

The Tame One said...

Whoa!! That last picture makes me spin. Beautiful colors at your place.

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

clover is a handsome boy! looks like everyone had a great visit!

TeresaA said...

clover looks part Aussie. I have to say I love the abstract fall shot. Very well done!!!

Nancy said...

Just got around to looking at your blog today. Cute photo of Clover. She really enjoyed our visit that day.