Saturday, October 2, 2010

Puffin Calendar

I have been having a lot of fun since we were hooked up to high speed. All the projects that have been dancing around in my mind are now possibilities! I have been wanting to put together a couple of projects involving some of my puffin photos. Photographing puffins in Newfoundland is one of the highlights of my life...I just loved it. Here is a calendar I put together with some of my favourite puffin photos.

You can click on the arrows below the image to see all 13 images, or click on this link to view and/or order: http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/puffins/12929110?showPreview

2 comments:

John said...

Beautiful Puffins.

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

they are gorgeous...so colorful and majestic looking! by the way, my print arrived and i love it. i am looking at it now!