Friday, September 17, 2010

Playing with words and photos

A while back, I bought a Wacom Tablet but haven't had a chance to play with it until now. For ages, I've wanted to combine some inspirational words with my photos. Here are a couple I've done up so far. It's a lot more difficult to write on the tablet than I expected (or maybe it's just my shaky handwriting!) But I've been having fun. In the stillness, you can feel your heart.
In the silence, you can hear your dreams.Every dawn is a new beginning.
Each day is a new promise.

The words are my own...added to my photos. I want to create some positive thoughts...there is just so much negativity around. Too much.

I totally believe that positive thoughts lead to positive things.

6 comments:

Janet said...

Those are beautiful, Sara! I do an Inspirational Wednesday over on my blog (of course, I'm taking a bit of a holiday with my mom here for a visit - but the last Inspirational Wednesday was about a Surfing Dog), I may have to post a link to these beautiful pictures and sayings. You're right, too much negativity.

Or, perhaps I can copy/paste - giving you full credit, of course. I'll e-mail you later :)

You may have found a new idea to go along with your Nova Scotia Calendar - maybe a calendar with the pics and sayings to inspire all year 'round!

Karen said...

Love these, Sara... and I so needed a reminder this morning. Great work, thanks for sharing.

I see a Calendear of these type of inspirational images!

Dan Felstead said...

Sarah I love these images and words. especially the boat...i want to be there.

Dan

Nancy said...

These are really nice Sara! I could see them on a calendar too. I like to download various desktop calendars that interesting people share online. Right now my fav is the monthly calender from http://chocolateandzucchini.com/

By the way, I've been using a Wacom tablet for 15 years and I still find it difficult to do hand writing on it.

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

sara the pictures are beautiful as always, but with the added words it makes for an incredible experience! it is so good to focus on the positive and the blessings we have been given...it is nice to be reminded of that!

aliceinparis said...

Lovely! Yes, I see these images having new homes.
I have always wanted a Wacom. So many artists use them now.