Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2011 Paws For Charity calendars

Some of you know that I look after an annual project called "Paws For Charity Art Book Project". As part of this year's project, and with donations from 65 artists around the world, I have created the first Paws For Charity wall calendar. All proceeds from the sales are donated to breast cancer charity. Here's the scoop:

Calendars can be previewed and/or ordered at this link:
http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/2011-paws-for-charity-calendar/12786613

Calendar Cover:

I have received my test copy of the 2011 Paws For Charity calendar and it is fantastic! Packed with 72 images of dogs and cats supplied by photographers and artists around the world, and all proceeds from calendar sales go directly to The Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade, a registered charity with programs in over 50 countries. This charity also carries the Humane Charity Seal of Approval.

January:Following the recommendations of a couple of our participants, I created the calendars on Lulu.com. The quality of the printing and the paper is top notch....very heavy duty paper (100 #) with a glossy type finish. The quality is so much better than the company I have used in the past to create my own calendars that I'm switching to Lulu for my photo calendars this year.

June:
I also chose Lulu.com to produce the calendars because they print calendars "on demand". This means that the calendars get printed as they are ordered, and we don't have any worries about unsold (and unpaid for!) calendars. Lulu looks after the printing and the shipping....and they will be sending all the proceeds directly to the charity (Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade).

Calendars can be previewed and/or ordered at this link:
http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/2011-paws-for-charity-calendar/12786613

If you purchase before September 30th, you can get 20% off by using this code: FALLPHOTO (you must sign in to Lulu to get this discount)
I believe there are also discounts when you order more than one calendar.

October:
Let me know what you think of the calendars...this is the first year that Paws For Charity has created one.

2 comments:

aliceinparis said...

Ordered mine:) You did a great job Sara! Lots of work went into those.

car donation said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.