Friday, September 10, 2010

2011 Nova Scotia Photo Calendars

My 2011 Wall Calendars are now available...full of my photographs from our travels this past year. I think my photography has come a long wall since my 2010 calendars, but you'll have to be the judge! What do you think?You can order by clicking the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this post (hopefully this works...it's the first time I've used this feature!) You don't need a Paypal account to use this button, and you can pay by credit card. Or you can always send me an email. I'll be ordering the calendars on September 30th, so make sure you put your order in before then!






Shipping Options




2 comments:

martha brown said...

I can't make those "view larger" buttons work -- is it just me?

Sara said...

Hi Martha, I have set up a flickr set so you can take a look at all the months:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22617516@N02/sets/72157624817251017/