Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Window for the shed

I created this window for the side of our new shed. It's pretty large...26 inches high by 4 1/2 feet wide. Since it will be hanging on the wall of the shed, with no light coming through it, I chose bold colours and put the black and white edging to make it pop.I decided not to put any "fill" between the flowers so the side of the shed will show through. I might change this after we hang it up and I look at it for a while. It's almost too bad that the light won't be shining through it....it casts such a lovely shadow!

4 comments:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...looks stunning...that has to be one impressive looking shed!

Janet said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Another beautiful window; and yes, it casts a lovely shadow.

Karen said...

Oh, Sarah, I think this is my favorite yet!!.. Beautiful... will it be highly visible I hope?....