Friday, May 21, 2010

Me time

This photo was taken several years ago, when we lived in Ontario.

The last couple of weeks have been a whirl wind of hospital visits (John: knee surgery and subsequent physio) and family visits (6 days of kids & grandkids - wonderful!) and lots and lots of driving for me. John usually drives 99.9% of the time and I get to sight see and day dream. I'm not such a fan of driving and haven't enjoyed my new job as official family driver.

So...there has been no time for photo taking. Or garden making (on my to do list this weekend is the veggie garden...have to supply the local deer with something to eat!). Or dog walking on the beach (if John's knee doesn't heal soon I'll be taking the girls on my own to get my beach fix). The other thing I haven't done in ages and ages is work on my "window art".

All this is going to change! This weekend I'll be gardening, snapping photos, auctioning, beach visiting, and working on a window. Heaven.

3 comments:

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I hope John is up and at'em in record time -- for both your sakes.

Karen said...

Ugh, I hear knee surgery is a tough one.. hoping he's on the mend very soon.. and.. YES, WINDOW ART!! Would love to see more..

aliceinparis said...

It is supposed to be a wonderful weekend too!
Thank goodness knee surgery exists, imagine the alternative:( Hope he gets well soon.
Enjoy your me time!