Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another day, another beach

Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I am one of the luckiest people in the world...to be able to take off on a whim any time we feel like it and have our choice of dozens of fantastic beaches to visit.

Today we went to Beach Meadows Beach and had a lovely, long walk. In the photo below, you can see the beach curve around all the way to the right...and that's what we walked....all the way down the beach from one end to the other. And almost the whole time, we had the beach to ourselves....which meant the dogs got a good run...something they need when we don't let them run through our own fields (see previous post about ticks)My heart soars when I'm beachwalking.Like I said, I'm one of the luckiest people around!

2 comments:

Loth said...

Yes. Yes you are.

TeresaA said...

I've never been to Beach Meadows. I'll have to go.