Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photo madness, trading places

We were at G and DIL's for their first BBQ at their new house, and I made everyone wait for their dessert while I took a photo of the chandelier's reflection in my spoon.

I am taking a photography course right now so I am going to drive everyone crazy for a while when I experiment with my camera. Learning how to use my camera off the automatic mode has been on my "to do" list for a couple of years now. I figured if I signed up for a photo course, it would force me to learn. Right now it's a painful process (my old brain doesn't work as well as it used to!) but I have already learned a lot and I'm quite excited about it.

I spent the weekend with DIL at her new home, helping to organize and unpack. Meanwhile, G was at our place and he and John spent 2 days at a course together. Then we all met up at G&DILs on Sunday afternoon for a BBQ.

This week: Meeting fellow blogger Shelagh for lunch tomorrow, working on assignment 2 for my photo course, releasing the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book for online sales, perhaps starting on a new glass window, and my 3rd last physio appointment (I'm getting discharged from out patient physio next week...yay!).

Lots to do...gotta go!

No comments: