Wednesday, March 31, 2010

lunch in the city

It was foggy and rainy for my drive into Halifax to join fellow blogger Shelagh for lunch. We had a lovely lunch...Shelagh is such a talented woman, and a big inspiration for me. The drive home was just as dismal, but the rain did stop so I took a detour from the "big highway" and took the coastal route home.

I stopped a couple of times to experiment with my assignment for week 2 of my photo course. Not much luck with good photos, but it was a start.

By the time I got home, it was blue skies and sunshine...proving that home is one of the best places to be!

Tomorrow....the 2010 Paws For Charity Art Book will be available for purchase! Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

beautiful photo, even a grey day can turn out some outstanding images...

aliceinparis said...

Hi Sara, Yes lunch was fun:) LOVE this picture. Somber and beautiful:)