Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Paws For Charity Art Book

It's that time of year...time for me to send inviatations out to artists and photographers all over the world (well, mostly North America but a few other places as well) to participate in the 2nd annual Paws For Charity Art Book Project.

Do you know an artist or photographer? Please tell them about this project! I'm looking for photos and artwork of dogs and/or cats...particularly images that show a bond with humans, or friendship. I'll be publishing a book using Blurb.com, and all proceeds from book sales are being donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. All details are available here on the Paws For Charity blog.

I'm really excited (and a tad overwhelmed) at the number of responses I've already received...just 4 days into this year's project. Awesome.

Please spread the word! (and feel free to use the logo above to blog about the project!)

P.S. you can also become a fan of Paws For Charity on Facebook by clicking here

1 comment:

Karen said...

I Love this project!!! I'm tempted to enter photos but I bet you get inundated with them.

As for window inspiration, I have so many in my head, but ah.. how to translate that.. maybe will send a few photos :-)