Tuesday, December 22, 2009

O Christmas Tree Part 2

Every year, like most people, I have to take a traditional photo of our Christmas Tree. In this photo, you can also take a look through the window to see the small tree with lights we have outside.Then I read on Shelagh's blog that she was playing with her camera and came up with some unique photos. (unfortunately, I couldn't view her photos due to my dial up internet woes). So...I played with my camera and long exposures. (it seems that my camera can actually come off the automatic settings!) Here are 3 non traditional photos of our tree (the extra swirls on the right are the reflections from the china cabinet):
I have a new favourite to add to my Christmas music list: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings sung by The Bare Naked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan .

1 comment:

aliceinparis said...

They look smashing! Isn't it fun to whiz around your camera and then check to see what you got? I love this effect:))
Have a Happy Christmas if I don't get to you again before then:)Hope you have a lovely few days:)
We will have to get together again in the New Yaar for food and a camera safari:) Maybe we can meet halfway? Not sure where that might be. Hubbards? Chester?