Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's A Wrap

No, we don't have a tree up yet. Or chosen. Or chopped down. This is a photo from last Christmas. I snuck into the photo...can you find me?

However....I have finished Christmas shopping. I have picked up items from artisans who created special things for me. I have received items by FedEx that I created and ordered. Done. And I feel great! Just one thing left to create for Christmas gifts, and a big wrapping afternoon tomorrow. And then just a wee bit of baking. Phew.

Time to relax and enjoy. Throw on some Christmas tunes and drink some egg nog. And try not to think about the fact that we haven't seen our son Cody for one whole year, and won't be seeing him for Christmas.

3 comments:

Christine said...

You haven't seen him for a year? Wow, that must be so hard.
Enjoy your gift wrapping, egg nog with rum? and the Christmas music.

Jennifer said...

You've been busy!
I'm sorry Cody won't be home for Christmas. It's hard to be apart from those you love at this time of year.

aliceinparis said...

I've done nothing for Christmas yet either. Maybe we will get a tree this weekend. I seem to things done later and later each year!
Gosh, I didn't realize it had been a year! Just think how lovely the reunion will be when you do see him:)
Oh yes, I heard on the news that high speed province wide internet is on the rocks again until next Spring!! I thought of you and hoped it did not apply:(