Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A walk on the beach

Much to my horror and amazement, we discovered that we have not walked on the beach since the long weekend in September. We had to remedy that situation immediately and headed out to Risser's Beach today.I could hardly believe it was mid November! No gloves, no hat, and an unzipped jacket. The sound of the waves gently rolling in and the seagulls crying. A visit to the beach soothes my soul (not that it needed any soothing!) and makes me feel peaceful and, well, just good.

Just my man,my dogs,and me enjoying the afternoon. Two hours of sunshine and beach walking.I am the luckiest woman alive.

4 comments:

Karen said...

It certainly sounds as if you are, Sara...and what a beautiful area you live in!.. great pics...

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

That's beautiful Sara. A life of contentment.

Christine said...

All I can say is "I envy you"! :)

Jennifer said...

*sigh*
Someday...