Thursday, November 12, 2009

Frosty

As of yesterday, we still had flowers going strong in our garden. I've never experienced garden flowers in November before! Last night we had a heavy frost, but some of them are still hanging in there. They are tucked into a sheltered spot just outside of Purgatory (our screened in porch).

The frosty morning had me headed outside with my camera and macro lens. John just shook his head and took both the dogs down for the paper as I moseyed my way along with camera in hand.I liked the way the sun was shining through one of our apple trees...looked black and white except for one of my windows.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!

My favourite's are the first and last pics.

DIL

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

That's so beautiful!

I still have one blue lobelia and 2 mini yellow petunias blooming! Amazing in NS.

Moose said...

Since we are winter LOVERS your photos are fantastic...ah, to be in Nova Scotia!
Tail Wags to All.
~Moose

Mickey Johnson said...

...the pictures are all gorgeous, but i love the last one...that pop of color against the sketches of black and white is astounding! xo, mickey

Karen said...

Love them..

Jennifer said...

Don't you just love your macro lens? Beautiful photos all. But the last one made me gasp. Stunning!