Monday, November 9, 2009

2010 Nova Scotia South Shore Calendars

I'm really excited to offer professionally printed 2010 wall calendars of my favourite photos from our travels this year. Eleven of the photos I selected are from Nova Scotia's South Shore, one from Halifax, and one from Peggy's Cove. Here are snippets of the photos I chose: Each calendar page is 11 inches wide by 8 1/2 inches high (meaning the opened calendar will be 11 inches wide by 17 inches high).

The calendars include photos from LaHave, Dublin Shore, Carter's Beach, Blue Rocks, Peggy's Cove, Halifax, Lunenburg, Broad Cove, Beach Meadows, West Berlin, Voglers Cove, Northwest Cove, and Mahone Bay.

$15 each for the first 3 orders I receive (Nov 10th Update: the first 3 calendars have been sold...all orders are now $20), $20 each for everyone else. Add $3 for postage if you need them mailed. Orders will be accepted until Friday November 13th!

Want one (or more)? Email me: saraharley(at)ns(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

4 comments:

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I'd like 2 calendars, please Sara. They're beautiful!

Moose said...

Fabulous photos for your calendar. Funny, I just picked up my calendar from the printer today. Mine is 4x6 and comes with a little display piece.
Tail Wags to All.
~Moose

aliceinparis said...

well done! Terrific selection of pictures.

Jennifer said...

Well, damn! That's what I get for ignoring my google reader for a week at a time! Beautiful compilation of photos, Sara.