Sunday, October 25, 2009

My newest project - CWAC Yearbook

Last week I was consumed by a project I've been working on. I finished a book that will be used as a fundraiser for the charity Canines with a Cause. CWAC is based in Ottawa, Ontario and is a registered charity that trains assistance dogs for people with a mobility disability.

Above is the cover of the book..from left to right: the back book flap, the back cover, the front cover, and the front book flap. The book is full of information about Canines with a Cause, photos of the assistance dogs, the volunteers, puppy raisers, and trainers, and also has photos of "Friends of CWAC" which were submitted by people with a donation to CWAC.

It was a huge project, and I'm thrilled with the result. You can preview the first 15 pages of the book here. All proceeds from the sale of these Yearbooks goes right to CWAC from Blurb.com
By created by Paws Fo...

No comments: