Thursday, October 1, 2009

Autumn Details

Every morning we head down the driveway with the dogs to pick up the newspaper. Usually, John has one dog and I have the other. John took both dogs yesterday and I had my camera.Taking a lesson from the other day, I decided to focus on the "details" of autumn instead of the sweeping landscape photos.
It was a lovely morning, and John ended up back at the house 15 minutes before I did.After all, our driveway is a half mile long, and there are lots of details to look at!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I especially like the last photo.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the details!!

The photo of John looks like God smiling down on him.

Love you both!
DIL
xo

aliceinparis said...

I love the first picture!
Yes, walking with a camera certainly can slow one down:) I gave you a deserved shout out today!

Bear Chick said...

Ah! I grew up in New England and this so reminds me of Vermont. Lovely!