Wednesday, September 23, 2009

West Berlin Wharf

I love old buildings and fishing boats, so visiting a wharf is lots of fun...especially with camera in hand. I stopped at the West Berlin Wharf as part of my solo excursion on Sunday.It was deserted, which was a bonus for me. I got to prowl around to my heart's content. I think it must say something about me that I don't like people in my photos! (family photos excluded)
Fishing buoys and wooden shakes...nothing more east coast than that!My photo club is going on a field trip on Saturday. One of the stops will be an auto salvage yard. I won't miss that! Lots of lovely rusty junk to photograph.

1 comment:

aliceinparis said...

I was thinking that you have seen more of your end of the province in your short time here than I have! Nice to be so close to all these interesting place. I always love seeing your pics!