Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Before & After

This is our Cassie...before and after her hair cut yesterday. Poor Mulligan...she is a shedder, so she doesn't get to go to the spa for special treatment. She did get her nails done yesterday, which is a big stressor for her and also for the woman who cuts her nails.

We took Cassie's Schnauzer face away, and are currently undecided about whether to keep her this way, or let her grow her beard and eyebrows back.

Not only did Cassie get a wash and cut, but she got lunch too. She stole a piece of pizza from one of the employee's bags when her stylist left her alone for a moment!

5 comments:

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Cassie knows how to get even! I'm surprised she didn't go for a cold beer too!

I like her haircut, but I like her Schnauzer face better!

I loved our visit on Friday. Thanks.

Karen said...

Adorable!.. but.. I like the schnauzer face better too...

aliceinparis said...

How interesting. Cassie looks great. I would not recognize her as schnauzer with that cut.

Christine said...

I think I like her new look. You will have less water dripping off her beard onto the floor and no food stuck in the beard. I'm sure she doesn't care one way or the other. And for the pizza.... would you expect anything less? lol

Jennifer said...

Oh, I vote for the Schnauzer face too!