Friday, July 3, 2009

Worldwide Photo Walk

The Worldwide Photo Walk is July 18th, and you can take part if you want to. This event is held in various cities around the world, and we'll have one right here in our own backyard. The President of my photo club is hosting the event in Lunenburg. If you'd like to take part in a world wide event, and would like to join a bunch of photography enthusiasts for a walk around Lunenburg...please sign up here. Last time I looked there was room for 38 more people.

Warning: it rains or snows whenever I go to Lunenburg to take photos. Fingers crossed my luck will turn on July 18th!

2 comments:

martha brown said...

I usually make a yearly pilgrimage to NS during the summer -- this year we stayed closer to home.... I'm crossing my fngers for you that the weather is good for your trip to Lunenburg!

Jennifer said...

This sounds like so much fun. Maybe next year for me ~ the Omaha walk is full :-(
Have fun and I can't wait to see your photographs.