Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Butterfly Garden

I finished this window a while ago, but have been waiting to give it to it's recipient before posting photos on the blog."Butterfly Garden" was commissioned by E to give to his wife as a surprise gift. They visited us last week for a couple of days and now the window is on its way to Ontario...with a detour through the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton first.I have to admit that I found it hard to let go of this window....one of my favourite creations so far.

5 comments:

Moose said...

Simple beauty! I would have not let it go!! I hope it enjoys the Cabot Trail on it's ride to it's new home.
You should post your Lunenburg art finds from the auction, I would love to see them!
Tail Wags to All, except the deer.
~Moose

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

It's stunning. Good on ya!

aliceinparis said...

WOW, it is really beautiful! I bet it WAS hard to let go of:)

Jennifer said...

I have no words. That window is AMAZING! Simply beautiful.

Word Weaver Art said...

I just love this piece!
Lucky gal who received it!
H