Thursday, June 25, 2009

Backyard Birds

On Tuesday, we took the dogs to Rissers Beach. One thing about rainy weather...it keeps people away from the beaches. We had the beach to ourselves. Cassie can spend endless hours retrieving a stick from the ocean....I think John gets tired of throwing long before Cassie gets tired of fetching! Two foxes kept a close eye on us the whole time, but our dogs were oblivious to the foxes. Of course, I didn't have my camera with me. So....I headed back to Rissers on my own yesterday with my camera to capture the foxes. No go. No foxes to be found. I'll have to content myself with my backyard bird photos for now.
Can you tell I like Evening Grosbeaks?

1 comment:

aliceinparis said...

Those grosbeaks are really pretty. I've never had one at our city feeder.