Friday, April 17, 2009

Profile: Jennie Huettel

Here is another installment in my artist profiles for the 2009 Paws For Charity Art Book.

Jennie Huettel
jenniehuettel.com

Originally from Chicago, Jennie calls Knoxville, TN home. Happily married with 4 dogs, she has been doing pet photogrpahy since 2005.

Jennie Huettel Photography specializes in modern pet portraits that capture your pet’s unique personality.

“My passion has always been dogs. I have been very active in making Knoxville more pet friendly, including the addition of off-leash dog parks. By combining my passion for pets with my love for photography, I am able to make your photo shoot a one of a kind experience.”-Jennie

Jennie's photo entitled "Ellie Mae" is featured on page 31 of the 2009 Paws For Charity Art Book Project.

No comments: