Monday, April 27, 2009

My interviews

I have been interviewed a couple of times recently. The first interview is by far the best...I was interviewed by granddaughter Miss M. She was well prepared, and had her question sheet ready. She wrote down all the answers on her prep sheet. The end result? The interview helped her get her Art Badge for Brownies. Quite a success story! The interview I had last week was conducted via email. Our 2009 Paws for Charity Art Book was featured on the cover page for the EMC Kanata this week. The EMC is a weekly paper. Kanata is a suburb of Ottawa, Canada's capital.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun to have been interviewed by your granddaughter. And what a GORGEOUS window!

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite windows! Mine is now up and looking BEAUTIFUL in our gorgeous sunshine today.
Definately a TALENTED WOMAN!
Dil
xo